- 22-Feb-2017 to 23-Apr-2017 (CST)
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Full Time
Who we are...
Sachs Electric is one of the "Top 15" national, employee-owned electrical, communications, alternative energy and instrumentation contractor and the 12th largest solar contractor in the nation. Founded in 1925 in St. Louis, Missouri, with a vision to provide quality service from knowledgeable and innovative employees, we continue to deliver the highest performance through our talented teams.
What we're about...
At Sachs, we excel at completing large, complex projects for customers in a wide range of industries. We believe in bringing on the most talented individuals to develop and lead these projects across the country. New ideas, continuous improvement and technical innovation are a way of life at Sachs and shared throughout our industry segments. Similarly, we strive to provide members of our team exposure to the entire project management process and provide challenges to our staff through new experiences. We believe superior work results from superior staff. We seek to support our people through training, challenging work, advancement opportunities and an atmosphere of winning that only a growing firm can bring.
We are looking for an Accounting Administrator to support all functions within our corporate Accounting Department. We are looking for a team player with a willingness and desire to learn and grow within an established accounting team.
- Set up and maintain project information for assigned projects within accounting software, and assist with the close-out of projects;
- Review and verify projects costs on assigned projects;
- Work with Operations personnel to determine the format and details of billings to customers for assigned projects;
- Answer customer inquiries related to assigned projects, and produce any requested waivers and documentation;
- Assist Operations personnel as necessary with schedules/analyses related to assigned projects;
- Assist with various monthly tax and payroll reporting;
- Process and record vendor invoices within the company's accounting software, making sure that all taxes and internal coding are recorded accurately;
- Become cross-trained in the process of entering union payroll timesheet data into the company's accounting software, enabling assistance in times of high headcount;
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience performing duties similar to those listed above.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities efficiently and independently.
Sachs Electric Company is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.